PIC UK Webinars
Here you find webinars recorded by PIC UK.
Recording of the live webinar held on Nov 19, 2020
- A short, up-to-date account of the current situation in Germany
- First-hand experiences of how the Russian pig industry managed to continually grow their sector, while effectively combating the spread of ASF through their country at the same time.
The webinar puts a focus on the farm specific actions and biosecurity measures put into place in Russia and provide an outline of actions that might be applicable to the UK industry and producers.
- Dr Tim Snider – PIC Europe’s Health Assurance Director
- Jack Keane – PIC Russia Commercial Director
The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly altered our day-to-day lives, and has led to drastic changes in the way we all work.
Here at PIC, we want to utilise our global network of resources to provide support and ideas on how to manage your farm business in the face of this crisis.
This presentation includes:
- Information to help you keep running your business in a sustainable way.
- Support and advice on how to protect yourself, your family and your farm workers.
- Ideas and support on training and the implementation of new standard operating procedures that may come into place in the wake of COVID-19
Tim Snider, DVM, MPH
PIC Europe, Russia, and Africa – Director of Health Assurance
The live event was held on April 22, 2020.